Monday, October 6, 2008

Stepping out of a rut...

So I've decided that I want to make my blog more interesting. Let's face it, even I've gotten a little bit bored with my blog lately and can't imagine how everyone else feels. Lately I've been swamped with photography. I've been working with a high school taking their yearbook pictures and it's taken most of my time, hence the lack of new entries on my blog. That, and I've just felt a sense of complacency with my entries. So I've decided to spice things up a little bit by offering different contests, etc. I have to admit, I'm a little bit of a junkie when it comes to reading comments on my blog. What is it about that anyways? So here's how it will work. If the prize for the contest is a photosession or something along those lines then it will apply to locals only. That is, unless I'll be visiting your city or you'll be visiting mine within 3 months time. So all you Texans whom I'll be visiting next week, pay very close attention.... Anyways, most of the give-aways will be based on comments left by you. Now, you can only have one entry....it doesn't mean that you can't have your spouse leave one...or a relative. But sadly, you may only enter once. I'm looking forward to giving away some pretty stellar stuff, so you'll have to make sure to tell all of your friends. Happy blogging!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Super! I'm looking forward to it! I'm also getting a lot of seniors lately and I have to say that I think I enjoy it more than photographing the toddlers... they are sooooooo much easier to pose. :)

Anyway, keep up the great work and I'll be looking for some more inspiration.