Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chelsea and Steven's Sneak Peak...

There is just something romantic about black and whites. I'm not sure what it is. I don't know how they do it, but they just tend to capture emotion so well. I wonder why that is...ponderous.

This past week I shot a wedding...let me re-phrase lest anyone think I'm out to destroy anyone else's chance at marital bliss. I "provided photographic services" at Chelsea and Steven's reception. I've never covered a reception at the Provo Library before, but I have to say that I was very impressed. The lighting was low (which always presents its own set of challenges), but it was very warm, even lighting. Just things I notice I guess. The reception was beautiful, and a lot of fun. Here are a couple of my favorites from the evening...




0 comments: