Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chelsea's Bridal Sneak Peak...

Hmmmm....let's see. How do you pick a favorite star in the sky? I don't know to tell the truth. It's a difficult task that's for sure. The fact is, I love them all. I feel the same way about Anthropologie's fall line, spicy molasses cookies, micro-fleece pajamas, and Chelsea's bridals to tell you the truth. I've stewed and stewed about it and couldn't quite narrow it down. Which is, tragic on one hand considering that I still haven't packed for my two week trip to Texas tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a late night for me. Eh...oh well, what do you do?

We shot Chelsea's bridals at a funky little hotel downtown. Loved it. She couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. It was one of those where everything just seemed to work out perfectly. It had been snowing all morning long, but stopped just in time for us to get some fun snow shots outside. Snaps to Chelsea for being brave enough to take her pictures in the snow!












0 comments: