Monday, November 24, 2008

Lauren's Sneak Peak

I don't have incredibly fond memories of high school. Don't get me wrong....I had a great time and met some great people. Beyond that I remember feeling like I was stuck having some sort of transcendental experience most of the time... one in which I felt like the "real me" was trapped inside someone else. And I CERTAINLY didn't look like Lauren, my most recent senior.

Lauren attends one of the high schools that I just did yearbook pictures for. She's SO much fun and is a girl that is going places...literally. After high school she wants to travel abroad to go to school. The more I work with seniors the more it seems like they are such higher caliber than I remember being. I LOVE working with my seniors. They have such a zest for life that's contagious. Here are a few of my favorites from Lauren's photosession.








0 comments: